External wall insulation vacences
Be Constructive ltd business structure was originally built around home insulation, but with advances in technology and the rise in awareness of the need to reduce energy consumption on domestic and commercial properties, we now offer a wide range of energy saving services to homes and businesses.
Today Be Constructive is operating across the UK and with the expertise to advise, specify and install one of the largest ranges of energy saving technologies, specialising in external wall insulation. The company really has made its mark with thousands of completed external wall insulation jobs and are looking to expand, with operation centres in London, Wales and East Anglia.
Be constructive ltd vacancies
External wall insulation Vacancies
We are looking to grow our installation business at a very challenging time for the industry – many of the big players have left the market, grant based work has dried up and consumer budgets are tight. We offer a high quality, customer tailored product that can add value for a wide range of customers, whilst working closely with council and local government schemes to ensure high work volume.
Latest external wall insulation Vacancies
London, Birmingham, Wales,Brighton, Ipswich, Colchester, Glasgow, Manchester
Wages are calculated on a piecework basis with a maximum potential to earn up to 35k per annum + benefits.
We need to find motivated, hard-working individuals who want to become an integral part of a growing company. We are looking for Installers of solid wall insulation, cavity wall and loft insulation into domestic/commercial properties. We ideally require an immediate start in these roles.
Responsibilities of the role are
- Prepare walls with primer, starter track and leveling mortar where appropriate.
- Some walls may require stripping of existing render.
- Fit EPS and rockwool board with adhesive and mechanical fixings
- Apply base coat, mesh and beading.
- Apply a range of top coats and renders as required.
- Extend sill board, pipework and other features of the property as necessary. Cavity Specific: Drill holes to specified drill pattern (internally if new build property) and through mortar joints externally on existing occupied properties, working off ladders or other access equipment.
- Fill hopper (observing safety regulations) with compressed packs of mineral fibre.
- Re-point drilled holes on exterior of property to match original mortar as closely as possible
- To make sure work area is cleared, brick dust is cleaned off windowsills, pathways are swept and debris and packaging is removed from site and disposed of correctly, prior to the completion of all paperwork and before leaving site
Applicable to Roles
- Load insulation material on to company owned vehicle and to drive to and from various sites to carry out insulation works
- Complete all relevant paperwork correctly and in a legible manner and return it to the Planning Team on a daily basis
- Correctly install and complete tachographs (if in charge of a 7.5-ton vehicle) and hand them in on a weekly basis
- Adhere to any reasonable work instructions given, either verbally or electronically by Be Constructive nominated employees or agent
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ensure that all administration duties are carried out in line with company procedures
- Ensure that a professional and courteous approach is maintained at all time
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others
- Treat all clients of Be Constructive with courtesy and their property with due care and attention
- Attend relevant training courses and briefings as and when requested by the Company
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post, which may be allocated from time to time
It is essential that the successful candidate has skills and expertise in the following:
- Previous experience of dealing with the general public
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, including English
- Ability to communicate articulately with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Must be numerate & literate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self motivated
- Map Reading
- Professional Attitude
- Must be presentable
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
- Can do attitude
- Physically fit (job involves lifting &, climbing ladders etc)
- Responsible attitude towards safety
- Hardworking with a positive approach to duties
- Please be aware that this is a physical role requiring that you work outside in all weathers.
- Working at heights is also a fundamental aspect of the role, along with working within confined spaces.