External Solid Wall Insulation Grants


External Solid Wall Insulation Grants 

Access TheGreenAge Retrofit Works External Wall Insulation Grant

We are an exter­nal wall insu­la­tion com­pany based in Lon­don, deliv­er­ing exter­nal wall insu­la­tion refrofit projects to North Lon­don and the sur­round­ing areas.

We are a part­ner of The­GreenAge (UK’s energy sav­ing online com­mu­nity) and Retro­fit Works (North Lon­don deliv­ery part­ner), and can help you access up to £6,000 approved grant fund­ing if you live in the fol­low­ing bor­oughs – Haringey, Isling­ton, Cam­den, Waltham For­est, Hack­ney or Enfield, and you live in a solid wall prop­erty.

How do I apply for the £6,000 External Solid Wall Insulation Grant

The process to apply the grant is very sim­ple if you meet the fol­low­ing two cri­te­ria:

  • Have a solid wall prop­erty
  • Reside in one of the fol­low­ing bor­oughs: Haringey, Isling­ton, Cam­den, Waltham For­est, Hack­ney or Enfield
  • Make the enquiry well before the 31st March 2016, so that you are not dis­ap­pointed.

Simply fill out form below and we will get in touch with you

  • Add photos

Tell your neighbours about this generous scheme!

We have been involved with this scheme since its incep­tion (end of 2014) and have helped many cus­tomers have exter­nal wall insu­la­tion installed in the area. Just look at some of our recent trans­for­ma­tional projects below to see the fan­tas­tic pos­si­bil­i­ties avail­able with exter­nal wall insu­la­tion sys­tems.

Mineral Wool External Wall Insulation Project – Mildmay Park, Islington


EPS External Wall Insulation Project – Hounslow

EPS External Wall Insulation Project – Hounslow

EPS External Wall Insulation Project – Walthamstow

EPS External Wall Insulation Project – Walthamstow

It is amaz­ing how many peo­ple have already jumped up and taken advan­tage of it, after they have seen the trans­for­ma­tion to their neighbour’s prop­erty – how­ever we want to help spread the word fur­ther and would love it if you could too!

Typical Questions and Answers Below about External Wall Insulation

How do I know if I have a solid brick property?

type-of-wall-solid-cavityCheck whether you have a solid brick home! You can do this in two ways – the first is to look at any exposed brick­work. If it matches the pat­tern on the pic­ture (the right hand one of the two!) then you are good to go.

The other way of telling if your home has solid walls is by find­ing out when it was built. If the home was built pre-1930 then it is likely that you have solid walls too!

How will the grant contribute to the cost of the works?

Pro­vided you have solid walls, you are eli­gi­ble for a grant, up to a max­i­mum of £6,000, to help cover the cost of insu­lat­ing your house. The grant can cover 75% of the works, so if the total cost of the job was £8,000+ then you would get the max­i­mum avail­able – if the job costs £4,000 then you would get £3,000 as a grant.

This is an extremely gen­er­ous pack­age and avail­able to a select num­ber of post­codes around the coun­try. There­fore if you are look­ing to install exter­nal wall insu­la­tion to your prop­erty, now is the time to act.

If I decide to go ahead with the process what do I do next?

If you want to go ahead the first thing to do is get your­self a sur­vey – under the grant scheme we can carry these out at no cost to you!

  • If you are happy with the price, then we can get the appli­ca­tion process started.
  • This grant is going to run out soon (end of March 2016) – so if you think you might be eli­gi­ble then get in touch now to secure your grant.
  • The­GreenAge Retro­fit Works scheme is a coun­cil led scheme made pos­si­ble through the Green Deal Com­mu­nity fund and all works car­ried out under it are backed by a 25-year Gov­ern­ment backed guar­an­tee.

As we have men­tioned, we have had word the scheme is end­ing soon, so if you want to secure your free GreenAge grant call us now to get the ball rolling – 0208 819 3882.

I would like to re-render the property, what could I do next?

Re-ren­der­ing your prop­erty with a long last­ing thin-coat ren­der­ing sys­tem is not a cheap under­tak­ing – espe­cially if you want it to be installed with the high­est pos­si­ble stan­dards! Actu­ally if your prop­erty is being exter­nally insu­lated you will have to ren­der to fin­ish any­way, which pro­tects the under­ly­ing insu­la­tion and achieves the same out­come.

This means that under this scheme, you can re-ren­der your home and insu­late it at the same time AND get a £6,000 grant towards the costs. We heard back from a cus­tomer whose solid walls we insu­lated in the sum­mer of last year and his energy bills have halved as a result (4 bed semi-detached house), so the annual energy sav­ings will quickly cover the cost of any finan­cial out­lay any­way!

So take our advice – move quickly. Call us today on 0208 819 3882 if you live in Haringey, Isling­ton, Cam­den, Waltham For­est, Hack­ney or Enfield and we can help you process the grant appli­ca­tion straight-away.


  1. Are the grants still going? Where should I go to get one now that the Green Deal is gone?

    Thanks for your time.

      • Alan Bouquet
      • 21.06.2017
      • Reply

      Hi Usman,
      Unfortunately many of the grants from last year have closed, but we may still be able to help with some ECO funding, financing and other local funds. Give us a call to find out what we might be able to do for you.


Post comment